The Echelon Homes Experience
The Echelon Homes Team knows that the home building experience should be a positive journey for our new homeowners. We have developed a customer driven system that guides homeowners through the home building process while mitigating mistakes before they become an inconvenience to you.
- Proprietary system and process that streamlines building time and in turn reduces errors.
- Our Valed Customer is at the center of the build process with consistent and regular communications.
- Customer care – we are your partner when building a home.
- Client referrals and testimonials verifying the enjoyable experience.
- Punch List and warranty items are handled quickly with the homeowner’s schedule in mind.
Rick Elkow, President and owner, created a team of people that believe in a system driven plan to build a home. As a result this allows us to stay on track and deliver your home to you in a timely manner. Our team members have extensive knowledge about their “job” and the construction industry. We know what we are talking about and what we are doing.
Visit one of our neighborhood communities, Twin Pines (Lyon Township), Crystal Wood (Howell), Shenandoah Ridge (Brighton), Wexford Manor (Whitelake Township), or Cobblestone Preserve (Hartland) for more information.
Echelon Homes, It’s time to LOVE building your new home!